Stupid laws in Thailand
I actually know someone who lived in Thailand about two years (give or take) and I am wondering if that person ever stumble upon these funny laws:
1. At the age of thirty unmarried women become the property of the state. It means you become property of your government and they are free to export you for the gain of your country. - I really don’t think this is real!
2. Disposing of chewed bubblegum in public is a $600 fine.
3. It is illegal to drive a car without a shirt on.
4. It is illegal to not wear underwear in public.
5. It is illegal to step on any piece of the nation’s currency.
6. No one is permitted to swim across a river unless they have a coin in their pocket.